[Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Rumors, pax numbers, or just a chat about aviation related stuff. English and Dutch posts are allowed.
Siem
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 281
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 09:10
Location: RTM / MST

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby Siem » 04 Jan 2017, 10:24

elPierro wrote:A67 in Venlo also has a Correndon billboard, it looks like there are 4 destinations from Maastricht, but the free parking caught my eye instead, are we expecting a 4th destination?
Spain seems to be a bus transfer from Faro.

Siem
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 281
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 09:10
Location: RTM / MST

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby Siem » 10 Jan 2017, 14:16

I didn't notice it before, but maa.nl now shows all new destinations on the map :)

Qantas81
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 82
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 18:01

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby Qantas81 » 20 Jan 2017, 20:30

http://www.maa.nl/nl/vluchten/aankomst-vertrektijden

2016 summer flight schedule still on MAA website. When will they release 2017 flight schedule?

Qantas81
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 82
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 18:01

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby Qantas81 » 21 Jan 2017, 12:52

Which busline is now leaving from the Airport? Arriva Transport? Website MAA not updated yet.

Didi
MST-Aviation Moderator
Posts: 62
Joined: 27 Jun 2016, 21:54

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby Didi » 21 Jan 2017, 16:19

Qantas81 wrote:Which busline is now leaving from the Airport? Arriva Transport? Website MAA not updated yet.


Busline 30 is the new service between Maastricht and Sittard (via MAA).
Regards,
Didi

Qantas81
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 82
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 18:01

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby Qantas81 » 11 Feb 2017, 08:22

Qantas81 wrote:http://www.maa.nl/nl/vluchten/aankomst-vertrektijden

2016 summer flight schedule still on MAA website. When will they release 2017 flight schedule?



New summer 2017 flight schedule now online!

popijopi
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 80
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 21:38

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby popijopi » 23 Feb 2017, 12:03

popijopi wrote:Cargo volume in nov.16 raised to 6486 tonnes, nearly equal to total volume 3th.Q 16
pax. volume dropped to 6486.

source : CBS


Nieuwsblad Transport of febr. 22 shows the header NAAR MAASTRICHT , ( comments)

anyone with more inside information ? or just thoughts/possibilities ?

Siem
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 281
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 09:10
Location: RTM / MST

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby Siem » 23 Feb 2017, 12:08

popijopi wrote:
popijopi wrote:Cargo volume in nov.16 raised to 6486 tonnes, nearly equal to total volume 3th.Q 16
pax. volume dropped to 6486.

source : CBS


Nieuwsblad Transport of febr. 22 shows the header NAAR MAASTRICHT , ( comments)

anyone with more inside information ? or just thoughts/possibilities ?
Earlier also an item which is not readable for non-subscribers. I can imagine it has everything to do with Schiphol nearing its limits and also cargo airlines will feel this. The second article mentions MST as a possible Lelystad for cargo flights.

Boug91
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 9
Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 16:26

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby Boug91 » 23 Feb 2017, 17:40

Indeed, and that MAA would be profitable with 2000 cargo flights a year.

Qantas81
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 82
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 18:01

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby Qantas81 » 03 Mar 2017, 20:01

Any News about TEFAF flights? Will start next week??

BeachCook
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 114
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 02:21

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby BeachCook » 03 Mar 2017, 21:32

Qantas81 wrote:Any News about TEFAF flights? Will start next week??


First initial expected flights are known. I am sure they will be published by the MST crew.
As far as I see, not much special such as Boeing BBJ's or ACJ's....
Majority is NetJets and similar with a few G4's, G5's and GLEX aircraft.

c750
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 9
Joined: 07 Jul 2016, 00:42

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby c750 » 04 Mar 2017, 09:31

Hi. Is March 16th going to be the busiest day for movements (Need to book vacation :D )

User avatar
wingtippy
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 72
Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 18:50

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby wingtippy » 04 Mar 2017, 10:29

c750 wrote:Hi. Is March 16th going to be the busiest day for movements (Need to book vacation :D )


Every year the day (Thursday) before the Tefaf is open for public is the busiest day, so this year that will be the 9th of March.
Kind Regards,
Maarten Dols

"unne gooie mins blief altied leave"
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/gp/101128300@N07/RFq61c
Planespotters: https://www.planespotters.net/Member/Ma ... oto.search
Instagram: @maartend96

Qantas81
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 82
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 18:01

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby Qantas81 » 08 Mar 2017, 06:57

Teletekst page 768 is stuck again. Can somebody inform the person in charge ? Thanks a million!

Limburgwiki
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 74
Joined: 23 Jul 2016, 14:20

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby Limburgwiki » 08 Mar 2017, 10:04

Qantas81 wrote:Teletekst page 768 is stuck again. Can somebody inform the person in charge ? Thanks a million!

well best option call the airport, and ask them to fix the problem...

Qantas81
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 82
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 18:01

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby Qantas81 » 17 Mar 2017, 20:42

https://www.notams.faa.gov/ notam EHBK updated again

Qantas81
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 82
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 18:01

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby Qantas81 » 29 Mar 2017, 19:04

MAA website has information about train stations now. Station Beek Elsloo is now served only by Arriva? No ns trains anymore?

BeekMST
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 118
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 20:48

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby BeekMST » 29 Mar 2017, 19:29

Qantas81 wrote:MAA website has information about train stations now. Station Beek Elsloo is now served only by Arriva? No ns trains anymore?

Correct, they took over all local train services in limburg late last year.

popijopi
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 80
Joined: 04 Jul 2016, 21:38

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby popijopi » 31 Mar 2017, 16:47

https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/binaries/r ... arheid.pdf

Dit rapport kan men zien als een leidraad (SWOT Analyse/Scenario planning ) voor de komende tijd en de richting waarin MAA
zich zal (moet) ontwikkelen om de doelstelling te realiseren. Voor de vrachtsectie is belangrijk dat men vanaf heden de totale beschikbare baanlengte mag en kan gebruiken. De gewenste investeringen in de pax. sectie zijn nog niet zichtbaar.
(nieuw hotel, pax. terminal update. )

Gaarne jullie informatie, zienswijze en aanvullingen.
(indien link niet werkt, zie info Turkish cargo in MAA nieuws 30/3)

Lakenees
MST-Aviation Member
Posts: 36
Joined: 23 Aug 2016, 22:15

Re: [Lounge] MAA - Rumors, Pax numbers, Chat

Postby Lakenees » 31 Mar 2017, 17:16

popijopi wrote:https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/binaries/r ... arheid.pdf

Dit rapport kan men zien als een leidraad (SWOT Analyse/Scenario planning ) voor de komende tijd en de richting waarin MAA
zich zal (moet) ontwikkelen om de doelstelling te realiseren. Voor de vrachtsectie is belangrijk dat men vanaf heden de totale beschikbare baanlengte mag en kan gebruiken. De gewenste investeringen in de pax. sectie zijn nog niet zichtbaar.
(nieuw hotel, pax. terminal update. )

Gaarne jullie informatie, zienswijze en aanvullingen.
(indien link niet werkt, zie info Turkish cargo in MAA nieuws 30/3)


Please see news section on maa.nl regarding use of full track length. The way I read it the final go to use full stretch is still missing?


Return to “MST-Aviation Lounge”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests